Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Moving Day

It's 7:30 am. I'm drinking my morning coffee, listening to Terri Gross eulogize James Brown on Fresh Air (via satellite radio, which seems to me to be a necessity in this little corner of the world), and hoping Odel will take Luna outside so I can enjoy the sunrise in silence.

We are leaving early this morning to head to Tucson and our favorite RV repair man, Lance. We hope he can fix, once and for all, our hot water heater problem. Our social life was severely disrupted yesterday when, once again, the hot water stream contracted to a trickle, then a drip. Laurie did the now-standard basement crawl to repair it, but we think we have come up with a permanent fix, to be made by Lance today at 11 am in Tucson.

So, I have to jump up and get dressed. R.I.P. James Brown AND Gerald Ford. Hey, did you hear that the Governator broke his leg skiing?


No comments:

Post a Comment